SARS-CoV-2 rapid antigen test home kit,
HSA rapid antigen test home kit,
SARS-CoV-2 nasal swab test kit
Antigen Rapid Test Kit (Colloidal Gold) With EU Qualification
1. Product Name: Antigen Rapid Test Kit (Collidal Gold)
|Antigen Rapid Test Kit(Collidal Gold)
|Carton Dimension (cm)
|19.5 / 17.5
The PocRoc® SARS-CoV-2 Antigen Rapid Test Kit(Colloidal Gold)is used for qualitative detection of SARS-CoV-2 virus nucleocapsid protein, which is an important conserved structural protein of SARS-CoV-2 in human nasal/ oropharyngeal samples.
The detection of SARS-CoV-2 nucleocapsid protein antigen can be used to assist the diagnosis of novel coronavirus infection, and is helpful for the early detection of novel coronavirus pneumonia infection in the latent period.
4 . Description
The PocRoc® SARS-CoV-2 Antigen Rapid Test Kit(Colloidal Gold)is an immune sandwich assay.
The test strip contains membranes which are pre-coated with mouse anti-CoV N protein monoclonal antibodies on the test lines. Another mouse anti-CoV N protein monoclonal antibodies which can specifically bind to SARS-CoV-2 N protein, are bound to gold particles and sprayed on conjugation pads. When the sample is applied to the sample wells, SARS-CoV N protein and labeled antibody complexes are formed and travel up the strip. The labeled reagent is used to form a visible red line. The presence of SARS-CoV-2 will be indicated by a visible red test line (T) in the result window. Membrane is pre-coated with Chicken IgY on the control (C) line. Control (C) line appears in each result window when sample has flowed through the strip. The Control Line is used as a procedural control. The control line should always appear when the test procedure is performed properly and the reagents are working as intended.
5. When should I get a test?
• If you have symtoms of COVID-19, even after being vaccinated
• If you have had close contact with someone with confirmed COVID-19, even after vaccination
• If you took part in activities that put you at higher risk for COVID-19 because you could not socially distance as needed, such as travel, attending large social or mass gatherings, or being in crowded indoor settings
• If you have been asked or referred to get tested by your health care provider
Contact Person: Bonnie