PocRoc® SARS-CoV-2 / Influenza A+B / RSV Antigen Combo Rapid Test Kit (Colloidal Gold)
- CE Certificated
- Rapid Result: 15 mins
- Convenient Storage: 4~30℃
- No cold-chain transportation needed
- Shelf Life: 24 months
The PocRoc® SARS-CoV-2/Influenza A+B/RSV Antigen Combo Rapid Test Kit (Colloidal Gold) is a lateral flow immunoassay designed for rapid and simultaneous qualitative detection and differentiation of nucleocapsid antigens from SARS-CoV-2, Influenza A virus, Influenza B virus, and respiratory syncytial virus (RSV) in human nasopharyngeal swab and anterior nasal swab specimens collected from patients suspected of COVID-19 infection, Influenza A and/or Influenza B infection, or RSV infection. This test provides quick and accurate results to help healthcare professionals quickly diagnose and manage patients with viral infections.
|PocRoc® SARS-CoV-2 / Influenza A+B/RSV Antigen Combo Rapid Test Kit(Colloidal Gold)
|1 test/box, 5 tests/box, 10 tests/box, 25 tests/box
|Carton Dimension (cm)
|70cm * 45cm * 53cm
|19.5 / 17.5
The Contents of the Product
|1 Test/ Box
|5 Tests/ Box
|10 Tests/ Box
|25 Tests/ Box
|50 Tests/ Box
Materials Not Supplied With the PocRoc® SARS-CoV-2 Antigen Rapid Test Kit (Colloidal Gold):
Clock, Timer, or Stopwatch
Hand soap and water or hand sanitizer for cleaning your hands
Interpretation of Results
Positive Results: The control line (C) and at least one test line show red or pink color in the result window, the results are positive.
Negative Results: Only the quality control line (C) shows color, the test lines are colorless, the test results are negative.
Invalid Result: When the quality control line (C) of a specific result window is colorless after performing the test, the test of that window is considered invalid.
The positive result indicates that SARS-CoV-2/Flu A/Flu B/RSV antigen is detected in the sample, and it is suspected with SARS-CoV-2/Flu A/Flu B/RSV infection. The negative result indicates that no SARS-CoV-2/Flu A/Flu B/RSV antigen is detected in the sample, but the negative result cannot completely rule out the possibility of SARS-CoV-2/Flu A /Flu B/RSV infection. If necessary, it is recommended for further examination. The invalid result means that the test is invalid, and the test should be repeated with a new test cassette and sample.
Warnings and Precautions
1. Read the Instructions for Use completely before using the test kit. Follow the instructions carefully, safely, and appropriately use the kit components and prevent possible misuse Failure to do so may result in an inaccurate result.
2. The test kit is for single use only, do not reuse any components of the test kit.
3. The test kit should be done within the first 4 days of symptom onset when viral shedding is highest.
4. Do not eat, drink or smoke in the area where handling specimens or test kits.
5. This test kit is for in vitro use only, do NOT swallow the extraction solution.
6. Guard against moisture, do not open the aluminum foil bag until you are ready to test. Do not use it if the aluminum foil bag is damaged or the test device is damp.
7. Avoid getting the extraction solution into the eyes or skin. If accidentally touch the skin, eyes, or mucous membranes, please rinse with water immediately. Please consult a doctor without delay if you feel discomfort.
8. Keep out of reach of pets and children. And the children using the test should be supervised and helped by the adults.
9. Do not use this test kit beyond the expiration date printed on the outer package. Always check the expiry date before testing.
10. Do not touch the reaction area of the test card.
11. Do not touch the soft end of the swab, which is the absorbent tip.
12. Do not use the test kit if the pouch is damaged or not well sealed.
13. Do not dilute the specimen for testing, otherwise, you may get inaccurate results.
14. The test kit shall be stored in strict accordance with the conditions specified in this Instructions for Use. Do not freeze the test kit.
15. Only apply the specimen into the sample well (S) of the test cassetterd.
16. Too many or too few drops of test specimens may result in invalid or incorrect test results.
17. The specimen collection procedures may be uncomfortable. Do not insert the swab too much deeper, please stop the test if you feel strong resistance or pain.
18. Wear appropriate personal protective equipment and gloves when performing the test, and collecting and handling specimens for another individual who need them.
PocRoc® Helicobacter Pylori Antigen Rapid Test Kit (Colloidal Gold)
The Helicobacter pylori Antigen Rapid Test Kit (Colloidal Gold) is a quick and easy-to-use diagnostic tool for detecting the presence of Helicobacter pylori antigen in human fecal samples. This test can aid in the diagnosis of H. pylori infection and demonstrate the absence of H. pylori antigen after treatment. It can be performed using unpreserved or preserved fecal specimens collected from suspected H. pylori-positive patients. However, it is recommended that testing to demonstrate the loss of H. pylori antigen following treatment should not be done until at least 4 weeks after completion of the treatment regimen. Physicians should carefully consider the patient's medical history and symptoms in conjunction with the test results.