|Antigen Rapid Test Kits
|CE/ISO13485/PEI/ANSM Auto Test
|Place Of Origin:
Single use of auto test Antigen Rapid Test Kits for SARS-CoV2
1. Product Description
The SARS-CoV-2 Rapid Antigen Test is a rapid chromatographic immunoassay for the qualitative detection of specific antigens of SARS-CoV-2 present in the human nasopharynx. This Antigen Rapid Test Kits is intended to detect specific antigens from the SARS-CoV-2 virus in individuals suspected of COVID-19. The test is intended for professional use in lab or clinics or self use at home.
The testing process for the Single use of auto test Antigen Rapid Test Kits for SARS-CoV2 as follows:
• Collecting a sample (nasal/nasypharyngeal swab): A sterile swab is inserted into the patient’s
• Preparing a sample: Insert the swab into an extraction buffer tube. While squeezing the buffer tube, stir the swab more than 5 times.
• Performing a test
• Interpreting results
Follow instructions for detailed process.
|Antigen Rapid Test Kits
|Place of Origin
|Suzhou, Jiangsu, China
|70*45*53cm; 735 tests/carton
|Gross weight: 26KG, Net weight: 24KG
|Negotiable, Accept small quantity
|Depends on the order, 1~15 working days
|Best to inquire for shipping details. We will contact you within 24 hours. Door to door service can be provided in some areas.
3. Single use of auto test Antigen Rapid Test Kits for SARS-CoV2 Features and Advantages
The SARS-CoV-2 Antigen Rapid Test Kit enables fast decision making such as whether patients need to be put in quarantine, reducing the risk of further spreading. In addition to that it allows for screening of individuals after confirmed exposure to a SARS-CoV-2 infected person or individuals at risk of exposure such as healthcare workers.
• With CE certificate, FSC certificate, ISO 13485 quality system certification
• Lumigenex has 11 years history, and has won good reputation around the world for good quality products and professional services,Since 2010.
4. Q: When should I get a test?
• If you have symtoms of COVID-19, even after being vaccinated
• If you have had close contact with someone with confirmed COVID-19, even after vaccination
• If you took part in activities that put you at higher risk for COVID-19 because you could not socially distance as needed, such as travel, attending large social or mass gatherings, or being in crowded indoor settings
5. More Pictures
Contact Person: Bonnie
Product Name: PocRoc® SARS-CoV-2 / Influenza A+B/RSV Antigen Combo Rapid Test Kit (Colloidal Gold)
Function antigen from SARS-CoV-2, Influenza A virus and/or Influenza B virus，and respiratory syncyti: detect and differentiate nucleocapsid antigen from SARS-CoV-2, Influenza A/B virus，and respiratory syncytial virus (RSV)
Application: In Vitro Diagnose Test in hospital clinic laboratory
Method: Colloidal Gold