|Antigen Rapid Test Kits
|CE/ISO13485/PEI/ANSM Auto Test
|Place Of Origin:
Individual box of Antigen Rapid Test Kits for Covid19 self test use
1. Product Description
Timely availability and fast access to reliable, high quality tests are essential for healthcare systems. As a fast-growing biotechnological company dedicated to the development of proprietary technologies that meet the ever-increasing demands on clinical diagnostic products, Lumigenex has a responsibility to deliver effective solutions for patients fast. Testing is a critical part in fighting this unprecedented global healthcare emergency and we are proud to be able to contribute.
The SARS-CoV-2 Antigen Rapid Test is a rapid chromatographic immunoassay for the qualitative detection of specific antigens of SARS-CoV-2 present in the human nasopharynx. This Antigen Rapid Test Kits is intended to detect specific antigens from the SARS-CoV-2 virus in individuals suspected of COVID-19. The test is intended for professional use in lab or clinics or self use at home.
|Antigen Rapid Test Kits
|Place of Origin
|Suzhou, Jiangsu, China
|70*45*53cm; 735 tests/carton
|Gross weight: 26KG, Net weight: 24KG
|Negotiable, Accept small quantity
|Depends on the order, 1~15 working days
|Best to inquire for shipping details. We will contact you within 24 hours. Door to door service can be provided in some areas.
3. Individual box of Antigen Rapid Test Kits for Covid19 self test use Features and Advantages
The SARS-CoV-2 Antigen Rapid Test Kit enables fast decision making such as whether patients need to be put in quarantine, reducing the risk of further spreading. In addition to that it allows for screening of individuals after confirmed exposure to a SARS-CoV-2 infected person or individuals at risk of exposure such as healthcare workers.
• With CE certificate, FSC certificate, ISO 13485 quality system certification
• Lumigenex has 11 years history, and has won good reputation around the world for good quality products and professional services,Since 2010. Lumigenex is deeply committed to supporting the global response to end the COVID-19 pandemic.
4. Q: When should I get a test?
• If you have symtoms of COVID-19, even after being vaccinated
• If you have had close contact with someone with confirmed COVID-19, even after vaccination
• If you took part in activities that put you at higher risk for COVID-19 because you could not socially distance as needed, such as travel, attending large social or mass gatherings, or being in crowded indoor settings
5. More Pictures
Contact Person: Bonnie
Product Name: PocRoc® SARS-CoV-2 / Influenza A+B/RSV Antigen Combo Rapid Test Kit (Colloidal Gold)
Function antigen from SARS-CoV-2, Influenza A virus and/or Influenza B virus，and respiratory syncyti: detect and differentiate nucleocapsid antigen from SARS-CoV-2, Influenza A/B virus，and respiratory syncytial virus (RSV)
Application: In Vitro Diagnose Test in hospital clinic laboratory
Method: Colloidal Gold