|Antigen Rapid Test Kits
|CE/ISO13485/PEI/ANSM/Georgia/EU Common List
|Place Of Origin:
5 tests package EU common list of SARS-CoV-2 Antigen Rapid Test Kits
1. Product Description
Robust testing strategies are an essential aspect of preparedness and response to the COVID19 pandemic, allowing for early detection of potentially infectious individuals and providing visibility on infection rates and transmission within communities. Moreover, they are a prerequisite to adequate contact tracing to limit the spread through prompt isolation. Also in the context of the circulation of SARS-CoV-2 variants of concern, surge testing in addition to existing testing deployment has proven to be key for controlling and suppressing further spread of the virus.
Lumigenex SARS-CoV-2 Antigen Rapid Test Kits has been listed in BfArM white list for professional use as well as self-test use. It has good performance and with high sensitivity to detect the antigen at the early stage of infection. High performance rapid test enables immediate treatment or isolation measures to minimize transmission.
|Antigen Rapid Test Kits
|Place of Origin
|Suzhou, Jiangsu, China
|70*45*53cm; 1000 tests/carton
|Gross weight: 25KG, Net weight: 23KG
|Negotiable, Accept small quantity
|Depends on the order, 1~15 working days
|Best to inquire for shipping details. We will contact you within 24 hours. Door to door service can be provided in some areas.
3. 5 tests package EU common list of SARS-CoV-2 Antigen Rapid Test Kits Features and Advantages
• With ISO 13485 quality system, CE mark, FSC certificate
• Has been listed in EU common list, BfArM white list for professional and self test use. Quality is acceptable by the European Union 27 countires
• No specific training is needed
• Can be used in a wide variety of non-laboratory settings
• Lumigenex has 11 years history, and has won good reputation around the world for good quality products and professional services,Since 2010. Lumigenex is deeply committed to supporting the global response to end the COVID-19 pandemic.
4. Q: Is the disease deadly? How is it compared to SARS?
Internationally, COVID-19 has been observed to cause severe disease and death in 2% to 3% of people with the infection, especially among the elderly and those with underlying health problems or compromised immune systems. Singapore’s mortality rate remains below the global average.
5. More Pictures
Contact Person: Bonnie
Product Name: PocRoc® SARS-CoV-2 / Influenza A+B/RSV Antigen Combo Rapid Test Kit (Colloidal Gold)
Function antigen from SARS-CoV-2, Influenza A virus and/or Influenza B virus，and respiratory syncyti: detect and differentiate nucleocapsid antigen from SARS-CoV-2, Influenza A/B virus，and respiratory syncytial virus (RSV)
Application: In Vitro Diagnose Test in hospital clinic laboratory
Method: Colloidal Gold