|Antigen Rapid Test Kits
|CE/ISO13485/PEI/ANSM/Georgia/EU Common List
|Place Of Origin:
Small package European common list of SARS-CoV-2 Antigen Rapid Test Kits
1. Product Description
The Antigen Rapid Test Kit screens for the SARS-CoV-2, a virus that causes COVID-19. It is a quick screening tool to pick up any possible infection early. The test is easy to do and safe, taking only less than 20 minutes. The ART self-test kits will enable frequent and widespread testing, allowing more cases in the community to be picked up more quickly. Lumigenex SARS-CoV-2 Antigen Rapid Test Kits has been listed in BfArM white list for professional use as well as self-test use. It has good performance and with high sensitivity to detect the antigen at the early stage of infection. High performance rapid test enables immediate treatment or isolation measures to minimize transmission.
|Antigen Rapid Test Kits
|Place of Origin
|Suzhou, Jiangsu, China
|70*45*53cm; 1000 tests/carton
|Gross weight: 25KG, Net weight: 23KG
|Negotiable, Accept small quantity
|Depends on the order, 1~15 working days
|Best to inquire for shipping details. We will contact you within 24 hours. Door to door service can be provided in some areas.
3. Small package European common list of SARS-CoV-2 Antigen Rapid Test Kits Features and Advantages
• With ISO 13485 quality system, CE mark, FSC certificate
• Has been listed in EU common list, BfArM white list for professional and self test use. Quality is acceptable by the European Union 27 countires
• No specific training is needed
• Can be used in a wide variety of non-laboratory settings
• Lumigenex has 11 years history, and has won good reputation around the world for good quality products and professional services,Since 2010. Lumigenex is deeply committed to supporting the global response to end the COVID-19 pandemic.
4. Q: Who can use the ART self-test kit?
Individuals who are well but worried that they may have COVID-19 and want to put their mind at ease may purchase an Antigen Rapid Test Kits self-test kit. In addition, companies may also encourage their employees to perform regular testing using Antigen Rapid Test Kits to monitor their own COVID-19 status and avoid workplace transmission.
Please do not perform the ART self-testing at home if you had a (i) nosebleed in the past 24 hours, (ii) nasal surgery in the last 4 weeks or (iii) facial surgery in the last 8 weeks. Instead, please visit any licensed Antigen Rapid Test Kit provider to have your test performed by a professional.
5. More Pictures
Contact Person: Bonnie
Product Name: PocRoc® SARS-CoV-2 / Influenza A+B/RSV Antigen Combo Rapid Test Kit (Colloidal Gold)
Function antigen from SARS-CoV-2, Influenza A virus and/or Influenza B virus，and respiratory syncyti: detect and differentiate nucleocapsid antigen from SARS-CoV-2, Influenza A/B virus，and respiratory syncytial virus (RSV)
Application: In Vitro Diagnose Test in hospital clinic laboratory
Method: Colloidal Gold