Monkeypox Virus Real Time Pcr Kit Antigen Rapid Test Kit For Monkeypox Virus
Covid19 Antigen Rapid test Kit home test
PocRoc® SARS-CoV-2 Antigen Rapid Test Kit (Colloidal Gold) for self-testing
- CE Certificated: No. 1434-IVDD-128/2022
- Germany BfArM list: Test ID: AT131/22
France ANSM whitelist
- Rapid Result: 15 mins
- Convenient Storage: 4~30℃
- No cold-chain transportation needed
- Shelf Life: 24 months
The PocRoc® SARS-CoV-2 Antigen Rapid Test Kit (Colloidal Gold) is used for qualitative detection of SARS-CoV-2 virus nucleocapsid protein, which is an important conserved structural protein of SARS-CoV-2 in human nasal samples. The detection of SARS-CoV-2 nucleocapsid protein antigen can be used to assist the diagnosis of the patients with symptoms of COVID-19 within the first 7 days of symptom onset.
The PocRoc® SARS-CoV-2 Antigen Rapid Test Kit (Colloidal Gold) is used for self-testing by lay users. A nasal swab sample can be self-collected by an individual aged 15-70 years. People between the ages of 15 and 70 who are unable to collect samples by themselves may be assisted by other adults.
|PocRoc® SARS-CoV-2 Antigen Rapid Test Kit (Colloidal Gold)
|1 Test/ Box, 5 Tests/ Box, 25 Tests/ Box
|735 Tests/ CTN, 1000 Tests/ CTN, 1250 Tests/ CTN
|Carton Dimension (cm)
|70cm * 45cm * 53cm
|19.5 / 17.5
Reagent and Materials:
|1 Test/ Box
|1 Tests/ Box
|25 Tests/ Box
Materials Not Supplied With the PocRoc® SARS-CoV-2 Antigen Rapid Test Kit (Colloidal Gold):
Clock, Timer, or Stopwatch
Hand soap and water or hand sanitizer for cleaning your hands
Dispose of the test Kit
After the test, put them into the waste bag, and seal the waste bag tightly,
dispose of them as household waste in normal trash to comply with local regulations.
Interpretation of Results:
Note : the user should not take any decision of medical relevance without first consulting his or her
The presence of two lines as control line (C) and test line (T) within the result window indicates a positive result.
In case of a positive test result:
-There is currently a suspicion of COVID-19 infection, contact your doctor or local health authority immediately
-Comply with local self-isolation directives
-To have a PCR confirmation test performed
One color line appears in the control region(C). No apparent red or pink line appears in the test region (T).
In case of a negative test result:
-A negative result means that you probably do not have a COVID-19. Please note that a negative result does not
completely exclude a COVID-19 infection and also a negative test may present an infection. Continue to maintain
all applicable rules regarding contact with others as well as protection and hygiene measures.
-Repeat the test after 1-2 days in case of suspicion, as the corona virus is not present at all stages.
If the control line (C) is not visible within the result window after performing the test, the result is considered invalid.
In case of invalid test result:
-Possibly invoked by faulty test execution
-Repeat the test
-Contact your doctor or a COVID-19 test center if your test results are still invalid
Warnings and Precautions:
1. Read the instructions for use carefully. All instructions must be followed carefully. The reliability of the test results cannot be guaranteed if the user does not follow the instructions exactly.
2. Do not use the kit beyond the expiration date printed on the outside of the box.
3. The test kit has been authorized only for the detection of nucleocapsid proteins from SARS-CoV-2 and SARS-CoV. This test does not differentiate between SARS-CoV and SARS-CoV-2. This test isn’t used for the detection of any other viruses or pathogens.
4. The experiment should be carried out within 1 hour to avoid the inaccurate test result caused by extended exposure of the test card in the air after it is taken out from the foil bag.
5. The best detection temperature is 20°C ~ 30°C and humidity RH is 40% ~ 60%.
6. Discard all samples and materials resulting from the test according to local regulations.