|Time Resolved Fluorescence Immunochromatographic Assay
novel coronavirus antigen rapid test kit,
antigen rapid test kit HSA,
novel coronavirus rapid swab test kit
Antigen Rapid Test Kit (TRFIA) Time Resolved Third Generation Full Quantitative
1. Product Name: Antigen Rapid Test Kit (TRFIA) Fluorescence Immunochromatographic Technology
|Antigen Rapid Test Kit(TRFIA)
|Carton Dimension (cm)
|19.5 / 17.5
The PocRoc® SARS-CoV-2 Antigen Rapid Test Kit ( TRFIA ) uses Time Resolved Fluorescence
Immunochromatographic Assays (TRFIA) technology to qualitative detection of SARS-CoV-2 virus
nucleocapsid protein, which is an important conserved structural protein of SARS-CoV-2 in human
nasal/ oropharyngeal samples. The detection of SARS-CoV-2 nucleocapsid protein antigen can be used
to assist the diagnosis of novel coronavirus infection, and is helpful for the early detection of novel
coronavirus pneumonia infection in the latent period.
When should I get a test?
• If you have symtoms of COVID-19, even after being vaccinated
• If you have had close contact with someone with confirmed COVID-19, even after vaccination
• If you took part in activities that put you at higher risk for COVID-19 because you could not socially distance as needed, such as travel, attending large social or mass gatherings, or being in crowded indoor settings
• If you have been asked or referred to get tested by your health care provider
The PocRoc® SARS-CoV-2 Antigen Rapid Test Kit(TRFIA)is an immunofluorescent sandwich assay.
The test strip contains membranes which are pre-coated with mouse anti-CoV N protein monoclonal
antibodies on the test lines. Another mouse anti-CoV N protein monoclonal antibodies which can
specifically bind to SARS-CoV-2 N protein, are bound to microsphere fluorescent probe and sprayed
on conjugation pads. When the sample is applied to the sample wells, SARS-CoV N protein and
labeled antibody complexes are formed and travel up the strip.
The labeled microsphere fluorescent
probe reagent is used to form a visible red line with matched UV flashlight. The presence of
SARS-CoV-2 will be indicated by a visible red test line (T) in the result window. Membrane is
pre-coated with Chicken IgY on the control (C) line.
Contact Person: Bonnie
Product Name: PocRoc® SARS-CoV-2 / Influenza A+B/RSV Antigen Combo Rapid Test Kit (Colloidal Gold)
Function antigen from SARS-CoV-2, Influenza A virus and/or Influenza B virus，and respiratory syncyti: detect and differentiate nucleocapsid antigen from SARS-CoV-2, Influenza A/B virus，and respiratory syncytial virus (RSV)
Application: In Vitro Diagnose Test in hospital clinic laboratory
Method: Colloidal Gold