|Product Namest Strie:
|Creatinine Test Strips
|Blood Analysis System
|Hospital, Clinic, Laboratory, Home
|Lumigenex Dry Chemistry Analyzer LP-100
ISO13485 Creatinine Test Strips,
15 Tests/Box Creatinine Urine Test Strips,
Creatinine Test Strip 15 Tests/Box
The creatinine test strips (dry chemical method) are ideal for the quantitative assessment of creatinine concentration in whole blood or serum in vitro
In human muscles, creatine phosphate is converted to creatinine, which is primarily eliminated by glomerular filtration. The serum creatinine level in an adult person is largely steady under normal conditions. Damage to the kidneys prevents the body from excreting creatinine normally, which results in increased blood creatinine levels. So, the glomerular filtration rate may be determined by serum creatinine concentration. It is routinely used in clinical settings for the analysis and monitoring of renal function. Creatinine content in blood samples may now be determined using enzymatic and chemiluminescence techniques.
A creatinine test is used to see if your kidneys are working normally. It's often ordered along with another kidney test called blood urea nitrogen (BUN) or as part of a comprehensive metabolic panel (CMP). A CMP is a group of tests that provide information about different organs and systems in the body
|Creatinine Test Strips
|Whole Blood, Serum
|Portable Bluetooth printer (optional), additional payment if needed
|Place of Origin
|Suzhou, Jiangsu, China
|Negotiable, Accept small quantity
|Depends on the order, 1~15 working days
|Best to inquire for shipping details. We will contact you within 24 hours.
Directions For Testing
1. Before using, carefully read the instructions.
2. Insert the IC card whose lot number corresponds to the test strips' lot number.
3. Remove the test strip from the drying cylinder or aluminum foil bag, and enter it into the analyzer until it can no longer be inserted.
4. Apply 20L of whole blood or serum sample to the test strip sample well using a capillary blood collection or pipet when the message "ADD SAMPLE" appears on the display.
5. The findings will immediately display on the analyzer's display in around 4 minutes.
6. Calibrator and quality control instructions: The analyzer automatically receives batch-specific calibration data from the IC card without user calibration since the test strip uses IC card calibration mode.
7. Remove and throw away the test strip; do not reuse it.
CE and cFDA approved Creatinine Test Strips Features and Advantage
Store at room temperature, no need for a refrigerator
Accurate and reliable results, comparable to wet chemistry machine
Easy to operate
Only need very less blood: 20ul
Rapid: can get the result within 4 minutes
Use the kit with Lumigenex Dry Chemical Analyzer LP-100
Contact Person: Bonnie