|Dry Chemistry Analyzer
|Place Of Origin:
|After Sales Service:
|One Year Warranty
|Portable Bluetooth Printer (Optional)
Precise Detection Uric Acid Meter,
Dry Chemistry Uric Acid Tester,
Precise Detection Uric Acid Test Strips
Dry Chemistry Method Precise Detection Uric Acid Meter For Hospital Clinical Home Use Dry Chemistry Analyzer
Uric Acid Test Strip (Dry Chemistry method)
The Uric acid Test Strips (Dry chemical method) by dry chemistry analyzer, suitable for in vitro quantitative detection of the concentrations of uric acid in whole blood or serum samples.
Uric acid is the main product of the decomposition of purine metabolism in the human body. Most uric acid is formed in the liver and is excreted by the kidneys, determined by the balance between the synthesis and excretion of uric acid in the body. Hyperuricemia can be primary hyperuricemia and secondary hyperuricemia, including excess production or reduced excretion. Quantitative determination of uric acid excretion can help to determine the treatment regimen for hyperuricemia, and to determine whether patients should be treated with uric acid stimulating excretion drugs for increased renal excretion, or treated with allopurinol to inhibit purine synthesis.
The whole blood or serum samples to be tested are added dropwise to the uric acid test card. The test substance in the sample reacts with the substance on the test card and
produces a color. The depth of the color is related to the concentration of the test substance. The dry chemical analyzer collects the intensity of the reflected light and uses
the reflection coefficient to calculate the uric acid concentration in the sample.
Uric acid+ H2O + O2 Uricase Allantoin+CO2
H2O2 + 4-Aminoantipyrine Peroxidase Iminoquinone + 4H2O
Specimen Collection and Handling
1. Suitable for whole blood and serum samples.
2. Whole blood sample collection: Use a heparin anticoagulation tube (or use an EDTA anticoagulation tube) for blood collection, or add anticoagulant to the blood collection tube first, add the collected blood sample and shake it for use. The blood sample collection should be used as soon as possible, if the blood can not be detected within 2 hours, it should be stored in a refrigerator at 2-8℃ for no more than 8 hours.
3. After the whole blood sample is collected in anticoagulant-free, to be detected as soon as possible.
4. There may be deviations in the test results of hemolysis and turbid samples, so it is not recommended.
5. Serum samples were collected: serum should be separated as soon as possible after blood, in order to avoid hemolysis. The separated serum should be tested as soon as possible. If it cannot be tested within 4 hours at room temperature, it should be stored at 2-8°C for 7 days; it can be stored frozen below -18°C for 3 months (low-temperature storage or transportation) The specimen should be equilibrated to room temperature before testing, and inverted to mix).
Directions For Testing
1. Please read the operation manual carefully before testing.
2. Check and insert the IC card into the instrument to ensure that the test card matches the batch number of the IC card.
3. Take out the test card from the original packaging aluminum foil bag, with the white paper card facing up, insert it into the analyzer, and insert it to the end until it cannot go any further.
4. When the words "add sample" appear on the display screen, drop a 20 uL sample into the sample well.
5. Test results appear on the screen in about 4 minutes. The operation of the instrument shall refer to the application of the reagent test in the user manual of The dry chemistryanalyzer of Lumigenex Company.
6. Calibrator and quality control instructions: The test strip adopts IC card calibration mode, and the analyzer automatically reads batch-specific calibration data from the IC card without user calibration.
7. Take out and discard the test card, which is disposable and cannot be used again.
Use the kit with Dry Chemical Analyzer(manufactured by Lumigenex): LP-100, Total F, Total M, Total P
Use matched test strips manufactured by Lumigenex to quantitatively analyze clinical chemical components in human whole blood, serum, and plasma with reflection spectrophotometry.
Features and Advantages
Contact Person: Bonnie